BARGAIN SUPPLEMENTS, all brands stocked!

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just noticed there are quite a few people on here into weight training and take many of the popular and not so popular supplements.

Well I'm also a traning freak and rely on good supplements to help me recover from a car crash.

As this forum has been good to me, I can reveal I have access to 99% of branded supplements on the market, i.e prolab, maximuscle, reflex usn, well basically anything most gyms and high street shops stock, but difference is I CAN GUARANTEE I CAN BEAT THEIR PRICES.

I live in Birmingham so you can collect from me or can arrange postage at cost price. If you are after anything, simply email me at [email protected] or via pm here with the product you're after and include the current price you're paying including postage and I will check with the supplier to see what price he can offer.

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE PRICES.

Example: Reflex Instant Whey any flavour. 2.27 kg tub which is the largest they do for £25. Try finding that cheaper anywhere else.

Kind Regards

Imran Rasool

P.S, dont be cheeky and say you pay less than you do lol, as I will check with your source as if its lower than the company I use, they can normally price match on providing source of lower price.

Last edited:
me 2 can you list some products with the price

eg whey protien . brand + price

faz

whch products do you have please list a few as i am very interested

hello,

it would be impossible to list but as a guide, anything you would find on tropicana website or catalogue the company i use will stock. As a rule the company will beat the best price you have received so far, but prices vary depending on the value of the order.

I usually order about £1,000 - £2,000 of stock a month for mates and a friend who owns a gym, on months where orders are larger such as start of the year the prices are even better.

Could you advise me what your regular products are and i'll get you some prices, again discounts available on bulk ordering.

Also cases of popular drinks such as multipower, met rx rtd's and many others such as red kick etc are all available.

Regards

Imran

me 2 can you list some products with the price

eg whey protien . brand + price

faz

two examples of whey protein top of my head.

Reflex Instant Whey - £25
Metrx Whey - £23

Again those are the only ones I can remember due to their popularity but all brands and names are stocked from usn to prolab right down to chef jays etc.

Regards

Imran

Back