Airbag light on Micra

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
I brought a 51 reg micra of HBC salvage Cat D starts up ok. pulled and fixed the o/s wing and replaced the front bumper ect passed m.o.t put have noticed that the airbag light stays on. do i need to get it reset at £30 or am i looking at a major cost
Thanks

if ure with the AA get them to come and have a look at it...they carry resetting kits.

or you can try this but iu can't guarantee that it will work......

unplug one of the leads from battery terminal ...leave it disconnected for a few mins and then reconnect it BUR REMEMBER to put the keys in your pocket before you do this or the car may auto lock when you reconnect leads and the other thing is if the stero requirea code it may requaire the code agaain when you reconnect leads...if you don't have the stero code then try at ure own risk.

i've had my engine light go off (reset this way however, it did come back and turned out it needed an oxygen sensor), if it turns on again then it means it needs looking at by someone who has a proper kit

this is how to check settings and codes without iso scanner is an avi just pause

this is how to check settings and codes without iso scanner is an avi just pause

got this info from a nissan forum but never worked:grayno:

i had a guy come with a diagnostic device X431 plugged it in went to airbag no fault or codes came up. tried reseting it no luck. did not charge me i heard best device on market is the Vag-com
Also when you pull the fuse the airbag light goes off for few secs

Last edited:
Back