adding line amiko hd combo

brayo1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys im having a bit of trouble ive flashed box with firmware. then ive gone to
menu.>internet>service>net client config. how do i enter my line as am going to be
using mgcamd. all help very much welcome cheers guys peace!!

HI ferret ive raed thru that but when i enter my line im getting connect to server 1 log in reject
i was using a dreambox 500c. when in was runnimg mgcamd i would have to add cws = ***.****.** and so on
but do i ned to add cws in front of my sever name again. plus dsk key only goes 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12. but my line goes to 14..

Last edited:
added my line still getting log in failed.any ideas ive checked my line over and over again.

am i using the correct firmware guys. AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.3.36_emu:
guys when i first done a scan with the box before i upgraded firmware i was getting channels just fta
i didnt backup firmware before i flashed with the above firmware now im not getting anything at all
i put in my ned id freq and smybol rate do a scan nothing at all, can u help me out plzz guys im
struggling here, cheers guys peace!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you typed the line in correctly also make sure the line isint used on another box, when i put mine in it wouldnt clear until i removed the line from dm

hi casuk im using same line that i was using on dm i've tried all night but only getting fta channels
i've gone ova and ova again with my line. do i still need to add cws = ****** in front of my line
as im using mgcamd. dont know what else to try. my dm is broken not in use.

Last edited:
I had to remove the line totaly before i could use it on the amiko i typed it in manualy

i cant use dm500c box its dead. wont boot up just stays on green light tried to use dcc to
remove line even tried dreamup no good box fried i think.

I too have the same problem, Im unable to add a line to my newly bought Amiko Triple Tuner. Can anyone help me with this?

Back