Had Tm 800 HD set up in advanced mode Fixed dish with diseqc switch to find 19.0e. 16.0e & 13.0e from my sons motorised dish.
What I would like to do now is replace my sons box with the TM 800 HD to move the dish
all we need are 28.0e, 19.0e, 16.0e and 13.0e
Tried to set it up yesterday and found Astra 28.0e, but wasn't sure how to find the other three ended up losing Astra.
So put my sons old DM7020 back on all Sats still in his memory.
Any help appreciated (although I am searching forum) and found this
Hi , i notice you say setup /simple/positioner.Try this
1) set up- service searching-tuner configuration
2) Set satellite to 28.2e
2) Configuration mode- set to advanced then lnb to lnb1
3) Set diseqc mode to 1.2
4) Scroll down and enter latitude and longitude
5) select usals - yes press ok
6 select tuner config again
7) select next sat ie 13 e and set lnb to lnb1
8) the rest should now self populate - press ok
9) repeat steps 6-8 for all sats you wish to locate
You should now be able to see all the sats configured and scan them.
If you need to fine tune any sat(using positioner) be sure you know which location your motor has stored each satellite.ie on TM2600 28.3 E is position 18 and 13 e is position 1