Thread: the boys from brazil

Forum: Sport in General

can we beat the boys from brazil??? they are fairly easy to break down, but have the obvious alex ferguson policie, you score 2 we,ll score 4. i just hope owens groin injury clears up,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    scoot

Talking the boys from brazil

can we beat the boys from brazil???

they are fairly easy to break down,

but have the obvious alex ferguson policie,

you score 2 we,ll score 4.

i just hope owens groin injury clears up,

heres hoping,

regards scoot

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: the boys from brazil

Originally posted by scoot
    can we beat the boys from brazil???

they are fairly easy to break down,
    i'll TELL You whats going to happen cafu will go up on the breck black stalion will tackle him he will play the ball up 2 the nuckle dragger then to owen who will hammer it into to back of the net!!

feathers
    If we defend like we have done up to now, I'm confident we can brush the samba boys aside quite easily. Facts tell us that Brazil were stretched by the Turks, the Belgians and Costa Rica, with better finishing Costa Rica could have run up a cricket score against them.

England, for me, have not been out of second gear yet and are steadily coming to the boil. True, the climate at that time of day could be a cause for some concern, but after being out there for nearly six weeks now, we should be able to handle it.

As for Micheal Owen, lets hope its nothing more than a niggle, or a bit of gamesmanship from Sven. Me, I'll plumb for the latter If he really is injured then Vassel can do the business (Vassel is 10/1 for the first goal and 11/4 to score at any time, both with Eurobet). Fill yer boots boys

The king is dead long live the village idiot
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didnt know england had a second gear so far all ive seen is a realy boring team play 1 good game ..the argies are old men still trying to play a game they cant keep up with ..the danish goal keeper (if you could call him a keeper) is crap.sweeden should have buired you lot in the second half and nigeria out played you if they had a a forward of any class the game would have been over by half time ......so dont tell me brazil will be easy ....: by the way im am now spanish untill the end of the cup ....

a nation that keeps one eye on the past is wise.
    a nation that keeps both eyes on the past is blind...soar alba

feathers
    It doesn't take much to go off you either pal!
    You're a very bitter man countryboy. What will you be if South Korea beat Spain, German perhaps?

By the way, in that picture at the bottom of your posts, Is Larsson giving the Invisible man a B.J.?

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    feathers m8 dont you know a wind up when you hear it ...ok i dont want england to win ....ask scoot he will tell you why ...and if spain go out ill pick someone else to support ..and no that was larsson laughing at the thought the english commentators say he would not be able to cut it in a better league :

feathers
    Ok bud, I'll stick my hand up, maybe I was a bit like an Argentinian defender, you know, jumping in with both feet: We all have bad days and mine today was nightmareish and that's putting it mildly.

Having read previous posts, I know about your little wager with scoot and should have realised.

No offence m8 :p

This humble pie tastes sh*t:

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    none taken m8 you will get to know me a bit better you will see im a pain in the arse when it comes to football ...my wife makes me take my son with me to the games so i dont get too wound up .....(funny story) but true ....we had only moved in to our new house celtic where playing on tv as usall i completely lost it going crazy as if the ref could hear me..so theres me screaming at the top of my voice new nieboughers and all that.that night we decieded to go out to the back garden to have a drink being a friendly couple we asked the couple from next door if they would like to join us so after a few drink we were. talking about the game and tony said we thought you 2 were killing each other in there i was getting ready to call the police i thought you were hitting her (well he didnt know me it was only our 2nd night in the house)i said what sure i was in myself he said i know that now i saw michele drive up and relised you were arguing with the tv ....funny every time i ask dose he want to come to game with me he says no:

owenzy

Talking

lol countryboy!
    nice to see u posting feathers m8!
    i'm in the same boat as countryboy, the amount of money i've spent on all the scarfs & tops that have played agains england is scary!!! lol!
    good to see the beeb is showing the game from '70 tonight, ....thats right u got beat in that game too....!

owenzy.
    : :p

p.s.
    if u win on fri. i think i'll have to hide my face for a while!!!!

scoot

Talking no where to run nowhere to hide

if u win on fri. i think i'll have to hide my face for a while!!!!
    as GLADIATOR SAID "correctacus" there will be no hiding space for you and countryboy,

me and mr spunks will give yee a good sound thrashing,

regards scootie the brave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast