Skybox F5s new channel list AJ's Skybox/Libertview List 16-5-14

Not not seen that one would be no good to me anyway having trouble getting lists on my f5s tried three lists in the last couple
of days and no joy file not found but the one i have saved from last month works everytime .
Cant think of anything i have done differently the files are all formated the same any ideas.

Hi all

Can somebody please help me out here as I need a channel list for my F5S?

LV

Hi joe516

Thanks for helping out but when I try and download this through the link you sent me it comes back stating that I do not have permissions???
Need to get thos sorted as my 6 year old is driving me crazy for his kids channels and also for the match on MUTV this evening?

Regards
LV

just google aj's channel list and download from his site

just google aj's channel list and download from his site

Hi bobby123
I have installed the latest AJ list on the box but still not getting any channels???
I have however checked it is an up to date list and discovered that it seems to be as it has Sly Sports 5 on it.
HELP, HELP, HELP!!! lol

LV

is your line connected have you tried checking all cables rebooting modem

is your line connected have you tried checking all cables rebooting modem

I have indeed bobby123.
Getting the normal freeview channels but that's it!
Sorry for being a PITA (pain in the a*se) but a complete noob to all of this - but KEEN to learn lol

LV

I tried to put ajs latest line on a libertview box and then it would not reload.

same thing here file not found go to ajs 8/8 what I done and sorted cant find any others

Back