Thread: fully working tomtom map keygen and instructions


Forum: SATNAV - Standalone Navigation

fully working tomtom map keygen and instructions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    DW Honored Member waynemcfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    hackerville b*tch
    Posts
    793
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    fully working tomtom map keygen and instructions

    fully working tomtom map keygen and instructions.


    Last edited by waynemcfc; 24th February 2008 at 13:38.

  2. #2
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    225
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this for the v6.xx maps or the 7.xx maps?

    The v7.xx maps req the tt to be patched aswell as tt home
    tried it and the map worked, but not happy with it and revertedd to a legit copy

  3. #3
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    42
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this for the v7, i have western europe but the nfo is in dutch. will this work?

  4. #4
    Administrator davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    LIVERPOOL
    Posts
    14,955
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trickdick View Post
    is this for the v7, i have western europe but the nfo is in dutch. will this work?
    In this example, we will assume that the map of Western and Central Europe.
    This folder in the files we complete meta.txt and tt7_keygen.exe. So not
    All loose files from the copy landenkaart here, but the entire folder.

    You then have the following:

    C: \ maps \ meta.txt
    C: \ maps \ tt7_keygen.exe
    C: \ maps \ western_and_central_europe \

    Make sure you are in the correct directory is, in this example c: \ maps \>

    Type "tt7_keygen.exe western_and_central_europe ABCDE12345 '(the last is the device MUST in capital letters!).

    There is now an activated. DCT file, make sure that you no space in the
    Middle of the device type.

    Copy the file 'ttsystem' of the TomTom to c: \ maps \ patcher \

    Go to c: \ maps \ patcher \ and enter now 'RunMe.bat', after a few seconds you 'ttsystem' and 'ttsystem.old'.
    Copy ttsystem 'return to TomTom, to the same location where the file was already in overwrite it.

    Copy now landenkaart (where the. DCT file has been changed) to the memory of TomTom.

    Now the new v7 .** landenkaart visible and active.

    Have fun!

    landenkaart means map card the sd card

  5. #5
    Administrator davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    LIVERPOOL
    Posts
    14,955
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    In this example, we will assume that the map of Western and Central Europe.
    This folder in the files we complete meta.txt and tt7_keygen.exe. So not
    All loose files from the copy landenkaart here, but the entire folder.

    You then have the following:

    C: \ maps \ meta.txt
    C: \ maps \ tt7_keygen.exe
    C: \ maps \ western_and_central_europe \

    Make sure you are in the correct directory is, in this example c: \ maps \>

    Type "tt7_keygen.exe western_and_central_europe ABCDE12345 '(the last is the device MUST in capital letters!).

    There is now an activated. DCT file, make sure that you no space in the
    Middle of the device type.

    Copy the file 'ttsystem' of the TomTom to c: \ maps \ patcher \

    Go to c: \ maps \ patcher \ and enter now 'RunMe.bat', after a few seconds you 'ttsystem' and 'ttsystem.old'.
    Copy ttsystem 'return to TomTom, to the same location where the file was already in overwrite it.

    Copy now landenkaart (where the. DCT file has been changed) to the memory of TomTom.

    Now the new v7 .** landenkaart visible and active.

    Have fun!

    landenkaart means map card the sd card
    obtw the above file is for tomtom6

  6. #6
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    225
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont want to be troublesome, but that is for the ver7.xx maps.

    with version 6.xx maps you use the keygen to crack the midi file and you dont need to patch the device

  7. #7
    Administrator davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    LIVERPOOL
    Posts
    14,955
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cov View Post
    dont want to be troublesome, but that is for the ver7.xx maps.

    with version 6.xx maps you use the keygen to crack the midi file and you dont need to patch the device
    i mentr the keygen at the top
    not my post

  8. #8
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, thanks man

  9. #9
    DW Honored Member Dazmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sector 492 Delta Quadrant 4
    Posts
    627
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynemcfc View Post
    fully working tomtom map keygen and instructions.
    Excuse me for asking a dumb ass question but where is the keygen file?

    I cant see any links in this thread to software.

  10. #10
    DW Honored Member waynemcfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    hackerville b*tch
    Posts
    793
    DW Cash
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    key tomtom 6.0 and above.rar there you go mate



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TomTom 7 on PDA - Instructions
    By The Dentist in forum SATNAV - PDA Navigation
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 9th March 2014, 17:16
  2. TomTom 7.9 on PDA with v8.15 Maps- Instructions
    By The Dentist in forum SATNAV - PDA Navigation
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 10th July 2009, 13:38
  3. Instructions for TT8 keygen
    By jmermel in forum SATNAV - Standalone Navigation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th December 2008, 00:25
  4. Card not working fully
    By nadeem in forum General Cable Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th January 2006, 19:23

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Important Keywords:

boot, card, clap, crack, download, europe, files, help, maps, memory, pay, rar, software, system, tomtom, version, working

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •