1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,501
    DW Cash
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Pop to the shop today to get my pre-payment electric Key topped up as always I put 50 pounds on it, got home at about eight o'clock put the key into the meter and it said key accepted but did not transfer any money to the meter , so I popped back to the shop and was told I would have to ring my energy company which is British Gas

    After waiting on the phone for over an hour I finally got through to them to be told there systems were down and could I ring back in about an hour

    So 10 o'clock I phoned them back after yet another hour and a half of waiting, I got through to them again to be told could I go to another shop and put a pound on my key to see if that works,why could there have not told me that in the first place at this time of night all the f**** shop are closed so will have to wait untill sunday now to try this ,,then i will have to phone British gas and wait for another F***** hour ,, all I have on the key is 2 pounds of emergency credit left ,i am p**** off


    Guns don't kill people, people kill people

  2. #2
    witchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    18,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Shut up, you still have electricity.

    Moaning faced bastard


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,501
    DW Cash
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    Shut up, you still have electricity.

    Moaning faced bastard

    lol.. not for long but I'm sure the neighbors will not mind the petrol generator in the back garden
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people

  4. #4
    digidude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Half way up a mountain, middle of nowhere. I've seen whats coming.
    Posts
    24,499
    DW Cash
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    24
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    im waiting for a special card to fault find my meter, its a dump card that i have to put in and send back to them

    im only really in my house 3 nights a week, the days everything is off, 4 nights a week its all off

    yet im using 35 quid a week gas since this poxy meter went in

    i put 80 quid on card on 26th nov, had just over 60 quid for gas, put another 40 quid on yesterday, and now have 16 pound, yet they say its right

    being ripped off to fook, 120 quid a month to heat a house for 12 nights??

    ill put a bit of pipe in if they tell me thats right, fook the meter


    BRING BACK SCOOT!!


    Viewing as a guest? Click here to register and start downloading

    I break my stuff, so you wont have to

    Click to see my new hobby.

    If this post offends you, dont read it.

    Warning! May contain nuts.


  5. #5
    steve-g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Witness protection program say's not to tell
    Posts
    310
    DW Cash
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    You have to watch with british gas, there fookers for putting a debt on your meter which will take so much off each week for debt and leave you little for gas.

    The twats did it to me with gas, had been with them just over a year then had a new meter fitted, when we looked they had put 4253.30p debt on it and it took me over 8 month to finally get it removed after many,many calls and comlaints.

    When i finally found out reason for why they did was they took previous tennants meter reading as they were with different supplier and added it to my bill.

    So check just in case to see if your meter has an added debt on mate just in case.

    Also they are suppose to be sending out a key reader for electric, dont know if its to everone, so instead of trailing out to the shops to top up your key, you can do it from your own pc by debit/credit card and buy from their site, then sitck key in reader they supplied and then stick it in your meter when credit added. And sometime next year said same will be available for gas

  6. #6
    Jooooles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    St James Park
    Posts
    6,326
    DW Cash
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Quote Originally Posted by digidude View Post
    im waiting for a special card to fault find my meter, its a dump card that i have to put in and send back to them

    im only really in my house 3 nights a week, the days everything is off, 4 nights a week its all off

    yet im using 35 quid a week gas since this poxy meter went in

    i put 80 quid on card on 26th nov, had just over 60 quid for gas, put another 40 quid on yesterday, and now have 16 pound, yet they say its right

    being ripped off to fook, 120 quid a month to heat a house for 12 nights??

    ill put a bit of pipe in if they tell me thats right, fook the meter



    Southern electric m8 I have both gas and electric on 24 hours a day and gas is only about 17 a week Gas and about 6 electric

    southern electric is the nuts if you change over to them though send is a pm first for my name because I get 20 for introducing you and I will stick a tenna in your paypal PAL
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

  7. #7
    stefblak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Lanarkshire
    Posts
    2,295
    DW Cash
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    60
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    Shut up, you still have electricity.

    Moaning faced bastard

    tell them u have young kids in the house! then watch the bar stewards jump!!!
    IN GOD WE TRUST, EVERYONE ELSE PAYS CASH!

  8. #8
    cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Made In Wales
    Posts
    1,997
    DW Cash
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGHAIRYLIZZARD View Post
    Southern electric m8 I have both gas and electric on 24 hours a day and gas is only about 17 a week Gas and about 6 electric

    southern electric is the nuts if you change over to them though send is a pm first for my name because I get 20 for introducing you and I will stick a tenna in your paypal PAL
    southern electric ? that bunch of ****z need shooting, they fitted us with a meter last thursday, they put 10 in meter and said card will be here in a day or 2.
    about 9pm Saturday night no gas and no card to buy any. southern electric say theres nothing they can do till monday and to borrow a heater or stay with relatives..
    monday morning they said, a card hasn't even been ordered for you ? after she ordered one she said that an engineer will turn up within the next 48 hrs to put another 5 in the meter and to MAKE SURE IT LASTS TILL CARD ARRIVES.

    It was absolutely freezing, we have 2 kids aged 10 + 9yrs and a little baby girl
    8 WEEKS OLD and they didnt give a flying fcuk, tossers.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,501
    DW Cash
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    right just pop to the shop and put 5 pounds on the key and it worked fine ,so anyone got a clue who i phone and get my 40 pounds back ?
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people

  10. #10
    Rs2k_Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    essex
    Posts
    4,099
    DW Cash
    412
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: British gas, pre-payment electric Key

    Quote Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
    southern electric ? that bunch of ****z need shooting, they fitted us with a meter last thursday, they put 10 in meter and said card will be here in a day or 2.
    about 9pm Saturday night no gas and no card to buy any. southern electric say theres nothing they can do till monday and to borrow a heater or stay with relatives..
    monday morning they said, a card hasn't even been ordered for you ? after she ordered one she said that an engineer will turn up within the next 48 hrs to put another 5 in the meter and to MAKE SURE IT LASTS TILL CARD ARRIVES.

    It was absolutely freezing, we have 2 kids aged 10 + 9yrs and a little baby girl
    8 WEEKS OLD and they didnt give a flying fcuk, tossers.

    Had the same with them over electric mate, Key locked out and would not work... took about 4 hours of phone calls and trips to the shops to sort out.... AFTER I told them I would remove their meter should the credit run out... They said thats a criminal offence.. ! my reply was so sue me ! lol

    Turned out all that was needed was the key to be reactivated with a code at the terminal ! That Southern electric failed to give me over the previous 3hrs 59 mins ! lol

    TWATS

    Not as bad as british gas though, those fookers put debt on our meter that was not ours.... and was taking 70% of our credit ! yes 70%... 10 on left us with 3 !!!!


    Live like its your last day, and love like its your first

Similar Threads

  1. old electric payment card
    By chaddy in forum General Cable Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th February 2006, 10:34
  2. Aol Payment
    By HaXor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16th December 2005, 15:36
  3. S/Y TV for one off payment of 5???
    By ericbshort in forum European Satellite Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20th August 2005, 20:13

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in