Thread: S11 CCAM.CFG can I make a copy

Forum: Openbox HD Receiver

Hi, Had the S11 just over a month and been having issues with glitching and freezing on some channels mainly at night so looking at upgrading Firmware from original provided 11/10/10 to the laatest 12/02/02. Dumped "all misc files to USB" and also dumped "Image to USB" and saved on PC. Looking at the Misc file sizes most appear to be 0Kbit is this correct except the TP_Prog.DBS (1Mbit) and Back_Logo (29Kb). Also as the Box came with a 12Mnth Gift the Sea Lion was already installed

DW Newbie
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S11 CCAM.CFG can I make a copy

Hi,

Had the S11 just over a month and been having issues with glitching and freezing on some channels mainly at night so looking at upgrading Firmware from original provided 11/10/10 to the laatest 12/02/02.

Dumped "all misc files to USB" and also dumped "Image to USB" and saved on PC.

Looking at the Misc file sizes most appear to be 0Kbit is this correct except the TP_Prog.DBS (1Mbit) and Back_Logo (29Kb).

Also as the Box came with a 12Mnth Gift the Sea Lion was already installed in CCAM.CFG is there anyway of taking a backup of this file?

If not been into Manage CCAM.CFG and made a note of the 4 sections but not sure how I reload these in once I have updated firmware.

Any help would be appreciated as at present all I have acheived is taking a backup of existing.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: S11 CCAM.CFG can I make a copy

I don't use it,but the lan manager used to let you save to pc via the ethernet connection.
    The s10 I have won't let me save that way,says something about the file is hidden.
    I may try an old version of firmware later.

DW Newbie
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Slugworth,
    Thanks for the reply EXOS does mention backing up the CCAM.CFG file in a thread started providing a new Channel List and Firmware for S9 & S10. But can't find any other references on any other threads. Hopefully someone will come forward with an answer.

Thread as mentioned above.

Re: Openbox/Skybox Latest Updates (S9 & S10) November/December 2011
    Yes mate, just drop the files in the root of your usb stick, remember to backup your ccam.cfg file if your flashing with new FW.
    Last edited by Nobby Nutz; 25th February 2012 at 16:06.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you go to save miscellaneous files select the cccam.cfg file as one to save from the drop down file list

edogg

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can dump it as a misc file just tick cccam.cfg if not as you said earlier just note down the lines details

Its not enough that I should succeed, others should fail.

User Tag List