Thread: c line install

Forum: Openbox HD Receiver

Hi just wondering has anyone used the manual input for cline and managed to get it running as i have hit a small problem with it not connecting, yep i have latest version that allows more letters nos ect..:Fish:

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

c line install

Hi just wondering has anyone used the manual input for cline and managed to get it running as i have hit a small problem with it not connecting, yep i have latest version that allows more letters nos ect..

DW Member
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: c line install

Have you gone to cccam manager and ticked your share lines & then yellow button to activate & then reboot ~ also have you switched DHCP "on" in the network manager.

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks kop for reply ,yes i have done all that u have suggested above. funny thing is i also tryed same, line in spiderbox also but could not get it connected .put line in tm 6900 and it connected first time....weird or what...buy the way i only used cline in one receiver at a time........any other ideas ?

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right guys i will tell you how i got it sorted. i loaded channel list on usb into openbox that automaticaly changed firmware to earlier version. so i just loaded usb with cline, saved under CCcam.cfg and loaded cline in menu .go to cccam menu select usb ,select cccam .cfg and put a tick at it and hit yellow button for download. at this point box will tell you if it has found new line. double check your details have been installed in cccam info, at this point you have to click to make your line active,and reboot to set . Should be job done.well it worked for me anyway,,good luck.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spitfired View Post
    right guys i will tell you how i got it sorted. i loaded channel list on usb into openbox that automaticaly changed firmware to earlier version. so i just loaded usb with cline, saved under CCcam.cfg and loaded cline in menu .go to cccam menu select usb ,select cccam .cfg and put a tick at it and hit yellow button for download. at this point box will tell you if it has found new line. double check your details have been installed in cccam info, at this point you have to click to make your line active,and reboot to set . Should be job done.well it worked for me anyway,,good luck.
    glad ya got it sorted mate!