Rolf Harris questioned in Yewtree sex offence probe

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolf Harris has been questioned by police over historical allegations of sexual offences. The clue was in the songs Ladies and Gentlemen, always playing with his didgeridoo, The bondage sessions when he tied that poor Kangaroo down and of course the two little boys. Guilty as charged. I rest my case. :grayno::grayno:

BBC News - Rolf Harris questioned in Yewtree sex offence probe

Rolf Harris has been questioned by police over historical allegations of sexual offences. The clue was in the songs Ladies and Gentlemen, always playing with his didgeridoo, The bondage sessions when he tied that poor Kangaroo down and of course the two little boys. Guilty as charged. I rest my case. :grayno::grayno:

BBC News - Rolf Harris questioned in Yewtree sex offence probe

And then asking "Do you know what it is yet ?"

There was a bit of a give-away in the papers a good few weeks back when they printed that "An Australian children's entertainer in his 70s has been arrested...". The had the county he lives in printed too.

I mean, who else was that going to be?

I'll never listen to "Two little boys" quite the same way again.

im just waiting for labrooks to start putting odds on whos next

I've heard a certain 'bachelor' singer who spends a lot of time in Barbados on his 'Summer Holidays' is soon to be questioned

If you put the jokes aside, I find this one difficult to believe.

Time will tell, but it looks like the "scattergun" compensation culture in action.

Maybe just me.

even if he is innocent, which i firmly believe he is, it could ruin him and his career, i used to love watching him when he used to draw cartoon characters on the beeb

I suppose nobody will ever look upon him the same way ever again.. Innocent or not.. Can't say I'm surprised really.. Considering the recent events.

I suppose nobody will ever look upon him the same way ever again.. Innocent or not.. Can't say I'm surprised really.. Considering the recent events.

If he's innocent he will be the same old awesome Rolf that I've grown up with.

If he's guilty then damn, I'm a bad judge of character.

There was a bit of a give-away in the papers a good few weeks back when they printed that "An Australian children's entertainer in his 70s has been arrested...". The had the county he lives in printed too.

I mean, who else was that going to be?
just change a few words .as in him to her.......child to teens...country is ok..who do we have
.............olivier newtron bomb
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...0.452.3j2.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.9.img.wiAfkPIyG7o
phwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Back