Thread: Here’s How To Find Out Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Using Timeline

Forum: Main site news

Have you ever wanted to find out the people who have removed you from their friend list – or unfriending, as it is called – on Facebook? It wasn’t really possible before, but thanks to the new Timeline feature, we can now find that out. Full How to can be found HERE

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here’s How To Find Out Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Using Timeline

Have you ever wanted to find out the people who have removed you from their friend list – or unfriending, as it is called – on Facebook? It wasn’t really possible before, but thanks to the new Timeline feature, we can now find that out.

Full How to can be found HERE

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Here’s How To Find Out Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Using Timeline

it just winds me up and gets me wondering why when someone removes me so best not to look

Its not enough that I should succeed, others should fail.

User Tag List