Has anyone used this site before?

LMAO

"Both of them make the world's leading athletic shoes for humans"

As oppose to?

Lol

Top 2 Shoe Companies in the World

Nike and Adidas are the top 2 shoe companies in the world. Both of them make the world's leading athletic shoes for humans. As we all kown that sports shoes today are not only used during athletic events. There are people who like to use their sports footwear as everyday casual footwear. For this reason, we present you a special collection of chic sportwear shoes from these two branded sports footwear: Nike and Adidas Originals. They are not only comfortable and snug, but also give you a style!

Winter 2013 Items

Having no idea what winter sportwear shoes to buy? Don't be anymore! At nikeandadidasshoesuk.co.uk, a variety of choices are available for you. Take your time finding your favourite designs.

Hehe

Return

We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If you want to return an item, please email us ([email protected]) and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt date -unuesd and contain all the original packaging and labels and you will be responsible for the shipping costs. After receiving the return goods, we will refund your payment according to specific situation. All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Exchange

To exchange a product, please email us ([email protected]) first. We will then provide you with further instructions. The goods can be exchanged within 7 days of the receipt date provided they are unworn and in the original condition with all the original packaging and labels.

When returning an item for an exchange, please ensure that your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. All shipping costs associated with the exchange of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

Tips: Please leave your correct phone number for us to contact with you.

Might be worth a punt lol

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Please order some shoes and let us know!

Let me guess, registered in the US, pinged in Russia, active since November 2013...

...bet you don't get anything :)

Cheers fellas... As they say "theres no such thing as a free lunch" and it would apply to trainers as well :)

I think they're into 'event horizon' physics (prior to Hawking's latest proposal) ;)

:err: I thought you'd resolved to be less cryptic!

I got as far as "I think they're into".....................then decided they don't make shoes for me either!

Don't explain yet, or I'll have nothing to do for the next several days.:Biggrin2:

:err: I thought you'd resolved to be less cryptic!

I got as far as "I think they're into".....................then decided they don't make shoes for me either!

Don't explain yet, or I'll have nothing to do for the next several days.:Biggrin2:

I'll have to (or be slapped) lol Okay, it was wildly cryptic but, currently anything hitting an 'event horizon' (understood physics) never leaves - ergo, order shoes/boots/etc and you won't get them - it's a scam end of.

The reference to Hawking was a recent paper suggesting that an 'event horizon' is not so in/out as first thought. So, some matter/light could enter and be scattered sideways (you might get your boots or part of them). Given that in this area time could be massively distorted express delivery could mean you get them tomorrow (or yesterday) or you could get part of them next week and the other part last November.

Of course, black holes are not proven either...

I'll have to (or be slapped) lol Okay, it was wildly cryptic but, currently anything hitting an 'event horizon' (understood physics) never leaves - ergo, order shoes/boots/etc and you won't get them - it's a scam end of.

The reference to Hawking was a recent paper suggesting that an 'event horizon' is not so in/out as first thought. So, some matter/light could enter and be scattered sideways (you might get your boots or part of them). Given that in this area time could be massively distorted express delivery could mean you get them tomorrow (or yesterday) or you could get part of them next week and the other part last November.

Of course, black holes are not proven either...

So, I shouldn't order any boots tomorrow, unless I got part of them yesterday. That's a relief, thought I'd been sucked in.:Biggrin2:

if your thinking about it ,before you do go outside start a fire and put the money in, at least you get something from the fire lol.

Back