Thread: Do you ever feel down and out but don't really know why?

Forum: General Chat

Originally Posted by sargie Right well i read up today on symptoms, Diabetes was a very real chance so i did some more research and decided to fast today for 8 hours. Ive been to b

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Do you ever feel down and out but don't really know why?

When im really stressed are feeling down I hit the bars and get me self a hooker are two always helps me even though you know it aint good.

Get ya self out and away from the misses at the weekends give ya self a break If you have any savings spend the fooker on partying go on a few missions.

The old saying is true you only live once.

You probably are just sick off the same old routine, I go wild every few month and It makes me feel alive again.

dont worry dont panick have some fun good luck to ya mate.

everyone gets stressed and ratty and some point in there life. fcuk it go and blow of some steam, and some slappas to blow you off while ya at it lol hee hee

Last edited by Jooooles; 2nd November 2011 at 01:07.

DW Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what jooooles really means is that you need to make sure you eat your porridge, weetabix will do failing that a banana. a lot of people go from one buzz to another, whether its sugar or gadgets what you really want is some peace. for me the best medicine is laughter so anything that has me in stitches helps. i reckon those derek and clive lp's would lift anyones mood!

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive had pm's from members telling me they wanted to post their feelings but didn't want to due to members posting things like chris peters did. Nice one!

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then chris peters is the sad git for trying to be the hard man behind a keyboard

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I posted how I was feeling at this point in my life along with others, and in some small way hope it helped someone feeling the same to know they are not alone
    comments like this spoil a thread that was going along nicely and people with simlar feeling expressing to one another

if thats not your thing then click Back or new post to navigate away from the thread that dont appeal to you

easy really

VIP Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at what Jooooles and smoker said made me think you should look at getting out and going to see a comedian you like and have a few drinks to help you relax while your out chuckling at the comedian.....and then mybe finish it off with a hooker (thought i'd throw that bit in to keep Jooooles happy lol).

Laughter is the best therapy.....

DW Senior Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's easier to vent here where noone really knows you,sometimes friends don't understand,good friends do but good friends are hard to come by and have moved away.

i think your more off a man being able to talk about things like this,it's obvious that men are also effected and not just women,some people need to drop the hardman act or end up lonely and misunderstood

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m under a lot of stress, can’t sleep, feeling down because of this on-going custody battle, i just tend to get out of the house as much as i can and keep myself occupied, my local pub only being 6 houses down helps as well

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrispeters View Post
    wot the hell is this thread all about ?
    its like womans feckin weekly ..
    Bloody go and grow a pair the lot of yers and stop feeling sorry for yerself ... theres innocent people actually dieing out there .
    What a well thought through and constructive post this was! Why anyone would even go to the bother of typing such rubbish baffles me - just to get a reaction I suppose? Its just mindless!

DW Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope my words didnt come across as heartless, i dont know the details of other peoples lives here. but only know what works for me, i spoke about laughter rather than chasing a buzz that hides your feelings or puts you into a lonely place once its all worn off. i get cynical watching movies i just prefer being around people who can lift me back up. to put it into context, i have gadgets like many people here but ive happily just put the radio on as it helps me pretend im not here all by myself. we do cope better with laughter i can be sure of that as ive watched many comedies sat on my own laughing like a loony. so when ive met any mates i tend to push my influences onto them and now we just trade anything funny just to keep ourselves smiling.

I gone thru bereavements losing parents in my early 20s so being 40 now makes me feel more in tune with older people. they have a better outlook on life and always make me feel better after a good chat. we just need to make sure those we know dont sink lower as we wouldnt want that even though we might let it happen to ourselves, keeping up friendships and smiling supporting each other thru the bad times is what everyone needs. share a smile

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast