Could someone help me find Western Digital UK address to return..

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
I need to return a hard drive to them... but i cant find UK address

Thanks in advance

Here you go mate, thought I PM'ed you it? cant remember lol.

United Kingdom and Ireland
Western Digital Service Center
C/o CEVA Freight Management
Heathrow Gateway
Godfrey Way
Hounslow
Middlesex TW4 5SY
United Kingdom

Make sure you include the RMA number on it as well.

And if you need a contact number:

United Kingdom - 0800 2754 9338
Monday-Thursday
Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm CET
9 am - 4 pm CET

Last edited:
dont just rtn drive to the address

go throught this web site

WD Support > Warranty & RMA Services

you will need to put in you ser number etc to check that your warrenty is still valid, if you follow it through you will get a rma number as devil says, i think the site prints you the address label (that may be seagate) you also put in the fault etc.

the last drive i rtn'd i dropped off at the local dhl depot as they are the couriers they use, it went off to holland and i had e-mail by 14:00 the next day saying conf u/s and i recieved a replacemt drive by 12:00 the following day.

Exclusive has already got his drive mate. WD are just waitig for the old one back. But now you mention it, they do give you the print out labels with address on which has the RMA number printed on it.

Exclusive has already got his drive mate. WD are just waitig for the old one back. But now you mention it, they do give you the print out labels with address on which has the RMA number printed on it.

Thanks both (devil you did forget to give it me lol)

but i think my sticker has some germany address on.. p+p will cost me loads

I sent a WD drive back about 4 weeks ago. I used the RMA form and they gave me a number to print out and a UK address. Wrapped it and boxed it as per their instructions and sent it first class recorded for about £3. Had plenty of email updates telling me what was going on and had a new ( re certified ) drive back about 10 days later. It came from Hungary through Germany and then here via UPS. The drive that came back was twice the capacity of what I sent out :)

Back