DigitalWorldz insists that all members follow these rules:
- DigitalWorldz is free to join. Premium membership is available, but by no means a requirement to use the site.
- Posts about religion, politics, and other contentious subjects are tolerated. However, these threads may be heavily moderated or removed without warning.
- We do not allow links to similar forums. References may be permitted, based on the context of the thread, but this is at the discretion of the forum staff.
- Dealers are not welcome, and any advertising will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to; user names, signatures, home pages, and posts. Similarly links to dealers provided by members may be removed.
- Trades between members are at their own risk. The forum, and its staff, cannot be held responsible for any trade. Further rules are in the classifieds section.
- We do not allow the sale of, requests for, or links to drugs (illicit or otherwise), illegal products, and/or illegal services.
- The posting of software cracks, hacks, codes, serial numbers and/or keygens is not permitted. Similarly links to warez, torrents, or other illegal download sites are not allowed.
- With the exception of the adult room, links to sites of an adult and/or pornographic nature are not permitted. Similarly, the use of adult material in avatars, signatures and/or image attachments is prohibited anywhere on the site.
- Members believed to be trolling, thread spoiling, or on wind-up campaigns will receive an infraction, and potentially a ban. Members will be banned for personal attacks; including, but not limited to: racial abuse, defamation, axe grinding, and threatening behaviour.
- Social engineering, whether at the detriment or not of DigitalWorldz, one of its members, or even another site, will result in a ban.
- To prevent dead links, rather than posting links to downloads on other sites, members are asked to upload files to DigitalWorldz. (File limit is 100Mb.)
- Post clocking is actively monitored on DW. For further information on our post clocking policy please see this thread.
- Each forum may have additional rules. Please, make sure you check the stickies at the top of each room.
Please, abide by these rules at all times. Anyone failing to observe these rules when posting can expect to receive a warning, infraction, or, in certain circumstances, a ban.
If in any doubt, feel free to ask the Admin/Mods. We are here to help.
The infraction system mentioned above uses the following criteria:
Our automatic ban system triggers at the following infraction point levels:
Points Expires (days) Spam/advertising 20 14 Signature rule violation 20 7 Being argumentative 25 7 Inappropriate language 25 7 Repeat offence 50 Never Insulting other members 75 20 Thread spoiling 50 14 Social engineering 150 Never Multiple accounts 501 Never Perm ban 501 Never Custom infraction 1-501 At staff discretion85 points = 1 day ban.
130 points = 2 day ban.
300 points = 5 day ban.
400 points = 7 day ban.
500 points = Perm ban.
Any posts that the Admin or Mods think are unsuitable, or break any of the rules, can, and will, be edited or removed without notice or reason.
All staff decisions are final.