Hotbird 13.oE

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
lock on at 94% save and search

On the sex channels the signal is around 94% foxlife comes in at the same plus a a lot of others all no picture or sound ------all other channels come in around 63%
found one channel that i an see anafilms

also could you tell me what ( switch ) means i noticed when I change a channel comes up in a box top says Switch then underneath service could not be found ??? could this be the problem ??

Last edited:
my dm500 image normally comes up with moving motor to when i change satellites but not channels

maybe the channel is no longer available?

i had some issues with images and found the best thing to do is install a fresh new image

eagle v4 and captains settings are pretty good combo to start off with

pli jade is good too but it has some issues

I use Pli Jade image but I had to amend my sat config for Digitv as this now on 0.8W rather than 1.0W. Some of the sex channels have moved so you can no longer get any of the MCT channels. AS the previous poster said it is a lot easier with the captains settings

I use Pli Jade image but I had to amend my sat config for Digitv as this now on 0.8W rather than 1.0W. Some of the sex channels have moved so you can no longer get any of the MCT channels. AS the previous poster said it is a lot easier with the captains settings

have a look on 9e alot have moved to there.

Back