F1 Singapore Grand Prix ( sun 21st sep )

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 on Hamilton for me can you place my bet can't see betting on tapatalk

20 on Hamilton for me can you place my bet can't see betting on tapatalk

looks like you have put your bets on ok mate :)

looks like you have put your bets on ok mate :)

yes m8 sorted it this morning when I switched laptop on. :)

i know a fella thats good around this track 20 on ham :)

The usual.

Cheers as always Ratts

Poor start by Hamilton last time out handed the advantage to Rosberg (electrical rather than driver error we are told)

Rosberg took full advantage and had a good lead prior to "breaking late" and going through the chicane and thus pulling himself in touching distance.
hamilton was recovering form his start and eating into the ground but the "error" gave him a fighting chance to get up the rear end of Rosberg.

low and behold one of the best drivers in the world made the same "mistake" you cannot make this stuff up.

Hamiltion took the lead and order restored in the team, an absolute joke and pathetic trying to deny it was orders.

Rosberg for me was slow in practice and had Hamiltion started well we could have seen the same result anyway.

i see Rosberg has a woeful record at Italy and would have been glad with the second place so going to stick with him again.

20 win Rosberg

I honestly do think it was pressure from Hamilton that caused the second off, I can't see Rosberg doing something like this after the way the fans have been reacting lately.

If there was no booing and Rosberg wasn't on his Mr nice man trip to win the fan's over then i'd likely agree with you.

I honestly do think it was pressure from Hamilton that caused the second off, I can't see Rosberg doing something like this after the way the fans have been reacting lately.

If there was no booing and Rosberg wasn't on his Mr nice man trip to win the fan's over then i'd likely agree with you.

I agree pressure does strange things.

Good interview with Rosberg here where couple of things he says like "give away the win" and "one can see it like that, that he was quick behind me and put me into a mistake."

F1 2014 - 13 Italian GP - Post-Race: Rosberg played it safe - YouTube

Guess we will never truly know but hopefully they are all square and we have a clean fight to the end of the season.

I agree pressure does strange things.

Good interview with Rosberg here where couple of things he says like "give away the win" and "one can see it like that, that he was quick behind me and put me into a mistake."

F1 2014 - 13 Italian GP - Post-Race: Rosberg played it safe - YouTube

Guess we will never truly know but hopefully they are all square and we have a clean fight to the end of the season.

We can only hope, will get intresting when Merc seal the champoinship :)

still time to get your bets on :)

lewis wins :) ....

bets settled ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back