Thread: free cline required

Forum: Dreambox Receiver Discussion

as witchy2k1 states in another thread...there are some free lines floating about. in time for new footie season.lol any help guys cheers :Cheers:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: free cline required

For 20 you have to be looking at getting 28e most off 19e all off 16e and most off 13e and 5e with 1w and 30w in HD as well. unless your getting these keep away cos your being ripped off

tm 5400usb/eagle linux box/spiderbox/vu+duo ce/ 90cm dish on a tm motor- skyhd sky+ multi room freesat and freeview life long rovers fan

DW Honored Member
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cardsharing has evovled over the years to where we are today and to be honest its people like you responsible for it. Let me explain cs invovles you sharing 'your' card with someone who has a differnt card to which you own, do you agree? So someone is actually laying out the money for the cards, they are not free surprisingly. People offered 'free servers' and all the tight arses thought great 'free tv' to a point now most of them are unwatchable due to the sheer volume of free loaders. So people turn to payservers, beacuse the want the packages and dont have a card to share in order to get them.

Your 5 quid a month is very noble of you but you are going to need 12 mates to break even if where talking about a certain popular package tight profit margins you see.

I am here because i have an intrest in all european satellite and i have been for over 10 years and to be honest i dont really watch much of it which is probably true of most hobbiest out there. And if people want to chip in thats upto then look at it this way you can get free stuff from torrents but people still pay for newsservers.

I dont know how much understanding of cs you have but your post suggest you dont have much because if you did you would know that these 28.8 fixed dish free loaders are going to ruin cardsharing for the rest of us. My rant over

Si
    Last edited by SiKinn; 25th July 2009 at 12:54.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ dickie1968 20 pounds for every thing lol your not looking much, and to get a good stable server with hd on it as well for that would be hard well most of the time it is.

Your better of getting some friend's to buy a full hd sub say about 5 of you's then look about for other people with local cards that don't run a big share if every one on your server has a set up were they can see other providers then let the person that has an Italy cards have 5 re shares he will give you 5 of his and so on but when you get another member say with a German card don't let him see your Italy card also the same for the guy with the Italy card block it in your con fig then it keeps every thing right good server were every one is getting every thing they need for when they need it and no one is making out of you or your friends card but im sure it never works out like this lol

DW Respected Member shabbaranks's Avatar
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If its me your refering to then you are correct I dont know a lot about any of this, but we all start somewhere... I totally agree CS is based on swapping something for something else - but not at a profit. And lets be honest if "someone" is sharing any kind of tv/media they are breaking laws so lets not go all righteous on each other. I wouldnt say I am the only person about who wants to get what ever they can for nothing but thats not to say I dont give/share also.

For me its the challenge and the learning and then what ever else....And thats not to say I am not interested in hopping on free servers, just to see what potential is out there.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant really say what id expect for 20 quid a month as i get full sly and other sports channels for 25 every 3 months and cant complain never froze once. Would have liked to have got it free but had nothing to share so dont mind paying a wee bit for a good service as am f*cked if im paying 45 quid a month to watch the spl lol

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, all very amusing......best things in life are free....for everything else theres masterc#rd........nobody forces ppl to pay for c/s, they're just bargain hunting,,,,nature of the beast
    If I've helped, please tip the scales

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I share of a friend who has sky uk full +Hd and asia and i get it on hop 2 off him. Ecm time is little under 0.300

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq999uk View Post
    I share of a friend who has sky uk full +Hd and asia and i get it on hop 2 off him. Ecm time is little under 0.300
    why you getting it at hop 2 and not 1 i take it its not his local

DW Senior Member
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mrmachinegunn do you get hd for 25 ,,,,,thanx

DW Honored Member
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20 a month should open all major packages to be honest.
    Most packages use encryption systems than can be shared to alot of clients ,its NDS packages that cause the major problems.
    S*y Uk and S*y Italia are the main culprits and these cards have a limited number of max clients ,6-10 without overclocking ,20 with overclocking.
    Anymore than 20 people connected to these cards and the ecm time will shoot up dramatically ,over 600ms and it will glitch.
    If you want freeze free S*y Uk you can forget about a free server or even most pay servers .
    The owners get greedy and oversubscribe the servers .
    I would only join a dedicated server that has a limited number of clients for S*y Uk otherwise its a waste of money .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast