How to get the automatic channel list ?

cheekyvirgin

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am using dreambox 500 and it was showing auto configured list of channels like movie was coming into movies selection, sports was in sports and international etc

but now it only show the Bskyb and other selection to choose the channel from but not coming in automatic list.

Please advice how can get the categories back.

thanks

I am using dreambox 500 and it was showing auto configured list of channels like movie was coming into movies selection, sports was in sports and international etc

but now it only show the Bskyb and other selection to choose the channel from but not coming in automatic list.

Please advice how can get the categories back.

thanks

Hi i am not sure with the dm500 but maybe you need to re install channel bouquets
i found this here and looks like you need to ftp bouquet list to box again.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/237251/
and also rats bouquets but i dont know if good for dm500 as i have never used this box but good for any enigma 2 box

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/248129/.

also stacks of tutorials on the site to do this.
Download DreamBoxEdit to Edit or Customize DreamBox DM500s Satellite Decoder on Windows PC « My Digital Life
have posted this link as you can not use download section yet as you need 5 posts first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you are in favourite list instead of satellite/all services?

The simplest way is to use Commando 14.7 image. It will make lists automatically for you.

Failing that, you will have to download an Enigma1 list and transfer it or download an E2 list, convert and then transfer. There was a hint of autobouquets on E1, but that never materialised.

If your just after 28.2E, download the sgtflipflop channel lists & install the autobouquet plugin.

That should keep all your channels upto date :)

I have a channel list done for 28.2 but I cant upload, will do as soon as its possible.

Back