[DOWNLOAD] solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by AJT:

solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

VU+SOLO 2 Clone safe- Vix Helios 010 backup image.All Drivers dated 12/12/13 image created and updated to 01/05/14
Everything is installed,full epg,Normal plugins Ccam 2.30,camcfg etc,latest Rats bouquets,with mynuvem skin.
all set up only your personal info needed and your customizations....

vusolo2-Helios.010-2014/05/01

It goes without saying DO NOT UPDATE IMAGE....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the latest Helios? Canit take online updates?How safe is this Guys? as i here solo2 getting hit big time with latest images:-(

Is this the latest Helios? Canit take online updates?How safe is this Guys? as i here solo2 getting hit big time with latest images:-(

If you have a clone solo2 then NO do not update and yes latest Helios at of posting.

Thanks!!!!! Have you got one for solo or duo clone?:Biggrin2:

No.But looking in the download section might be a good place to check.

Just in the process of downloading your imageto my vu sol2 clone and i get HW Error displaying on my box?

This is what its doing-reading usb,erassing,flassing,checking,ubifs update,then says finished! reeboot in 10 secs then just gets stuck ON HW Error

Ok tried your previous image of couple of days ago! and still get the same error, so i have now went back to vix 808 no probs! but as you know that image is no longer supported:-( Least its not bricked anyways:)

Ok tried your previous image of couple of days ago! and still get the same error, so i have now went back to vix 808 no probs! but as you know that image is no longer supported:-( Least its not bricked anyways:)

What images exactly have you tried/used.post the images you used..

is there anything specific ,on how you install the cccam on this firmware,ive tried usual place var keys,even in the softcams and restarted still get nothing,it will be me ill be doing something wrong.very drunk last night lol

is there anything specific ,on how you install the cccam on this firmware,ive tried usual place var keys,even in the softcams and restarted still get nothing,it will be me ill be doing something wrong.very drunk last night lol

Ccam.cfg file is in etc. Ccam 2.30 softcam is already installed all you need to do is go to etc open/edit ccam.cfg and put in your info.

for MGCamD you place it in keys
CCcam you place in etc

every time i try to download this Helios10 file, it says security token invalid. I have been trying for around a week.
Other files download fine. This one won't. why?

Hello.
I can not download, I hope the administrator unlocking my account.
need an updated image with 2013 drivers.
thanks, greetings to all.

Back