CCcam 2.1.3

CCcam Info

IPTV Streaming Apps

Media Portal 5.1.4

TS Media Online ( Thanks mafarj57 ) :thum:

Mediastream

Ondemand

Enjoy

Should The Image Fail To Flash Find The File noforce in the xpeedlx folder and rename it to force

:thum:​

Last edited by a moderator:
would you please tell me if every thing works fine like the menu button for example or tsmedia please update me with this info i would be very
thanks full

actualy am new to the forum and i cant even download the firmware would you please also help me with this issue

actualy am new to the forum and i cant even download the firmware would you please also help me with this issue

You need 5 good posts to gain download privileges.

These posts should be construction and not posts like thanks etc.

The image works fine.

There is an issue with some remotes and this image (ok, menu etc stop working after a while), however there's a driver file that can be replaced, I'll find it out when I get home. It's a .ko file.

There is an issue with some remotes and this image (ok, menu etc stop working after a while), however there's a driver file that can be replaced, I'll find it out when I get home. It's a .ko file.

I would not replace any drivers in a clone image at the moment, possible timebomb risk.

Hi,

Just got an Cloud Ibox2 Plus and I am installing a Vix Image to it. I've just tried the latest Helios Image posted by bobby an I seem to have the driver issue with the remote.

Is there anyway around this problem or am I going to have to run a different image other than Vix.

Thanks,

RTO

Using the webif to control it at the moment lol :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Just got an Cloud Ibox2 Plus and I am installing a Vix Image to it. I've just tried the latest Helios Image posted by bobby an I seem to have the driver issue with the remote.

Is there anyway around this problem or am I going to have to run a different image other than Vix.

Thanks,

RTO

Using the webif to control it at the moment lol :)

Id avoid any drivers at the moment and try a earlier version of the Helios if not forget Vix and move on to a different image type for now.

Hi Ferret,

Thanks for the reply. I was going to try a zeus image from the Downloads section, but now when I boot the box with the usb drive attached it continues to boot as normal and not re-flash the box.

Any Ideas?

RTO
P.s. Great site btw, everyone is very helpful

Hi Ferret,

Thanks for the reply. I was going to try a zeus image from the Downloads section, but now when I boot the box with the usb drive attached it continues to boot as normal and not re-flash the box.

Any Ideas?

RTO
P.s. Great site btw, everyone is very helpful

Find The File named noforce in the xpeedlx folder and rename it to force then try reflash, it should then work.

Ah OK!! I'll try it tomorrow now.

Thanks again,

RTO

Can I put this software to Vu+ mini solo or Solo ? Is it safe for bomb ?

Hi,

I never did get this box to reflash, even ensuring that the force file existed in the xpeedlx folder.

I did however manage to get the remote working by replacing the driver file. \Root\lib\modules\3.6.0\extra\dvb.ko

Cheers,

RTO

Hi,

I never did get this box to reflash, even ensuring that the force file existed in the xpeedlx folder.

I did however manage to get the remote working by replacing the driver file. \Root\lib\modules\3.6.0\extra\dvb.ko

Cheers,

RTO

Where does one get this dvb.ko file from inorder to replace the one on the newer image ?

@RTO I had the same problem as you flashed umpteen firmwares vix bh openatv and openpli, was tearing my hair out! What solved it for me was to do a full format on my usb stick which created a new partition and did the trick :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mate joined here a few days ago been busy reading all about these ibox 2 images. they seem to be a nightmare for noobs like myself haha! i also have the boot problem when i try to flash an image, just boots back to old one. getting cccam 213 to ftp to it is daft too. it goes in the folder and then doesnt show on the box. anybody have a lin k to a tutorial?

thanks mate joined here a few days ago been busy reading all about these ibox 2 images. they seem to be a nightmare for noobs like myself haha! i also have the boot problem when i try to flash an image, just boots back to old one. getting cccam 213 to ftp to it is daft too. it goes in the folder and then doesnt show on the box. anybody have a lin k to a tutorial?

A tutorial to which bit ?

Might hlp to help you if we knew the image you were trying to load CCcam on.

Back