reverse lights fuse?

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all my reverse lights are off, blubs are ok, but which fuse is it? its a renault megane scenic 15 dci.
hopping its not the switch :(

thanks

Thanks will have look tomorrow, car away, and it biddy cold & dark, thanks guys

there is one under the bonnet

try changing the fuse even tho the one that was in, is ok????

try this also and the wpiers are working fine????? so on my head is done in :( the blubs and everything else looks fine, i think its going in the garage, MOT dew on jan 22, but thanks for all your help guys.

try changing the fuse even tho the one that was in, is ok????

try this also and the wpiers are working fine????? so on my head is done in :( the blubs and everything else looks fine, i think its going in the garage, MOT dew on jan 22, but thanks for all your help guys.

hi big Ron have you located the reverse light switch?. If you have you will notice two wires going to it. get yourself one piece of wire bare both ends and bridge it across the two terminals on the switch. By doing this it completes the circuit and your reverse lights should be on. If they are that tells you that the switch is faulty. Replace it and you will be fine.

hi big Ron have you located the reverse light switch?. If you have you will notice two wires going to it. get yourself one piece of wire bare both ends and bridge it across the two terminals on the switch. By doing this it completes the circuit and your reverse lights should be on. If they are that tells you that the switch is faulty. Replace it and you will be fine.

cheers miggy, just got one from euro car parts £17 just incase, if the weather is fine tomorrow will give it ago :)

hope you got rubber gloves and a container for catching oil lol

FYI, reverse lights are not a requirement for the MOT, any decent MOT garage will stick it down as an advisory!

FYI, reverse lights are not a requirement for the MOT, any decent MOT garage will stick it down as an advisory!

What does fixing his broken reversing lights have to do with an mot? Ron wants to fix the lights not mot the car.

What does fixing his broken reversing lights have to do with an mot? Ron wants to fix the lights not mot the car.

Maybe hes fixing them for an mot, Or if he knows he doesn't need them for a MOT He might no bother.

Just though it was worth mention :proud:

Maybe hes fixing them for an mot, Or if he knows he doesn't need them for a MOT He might no bother.

Just though it was worth mention :proud:

I understand mate point taken just curious thanks Joe:proud:

its not for the MOT lads, its because when reversing no one can see me comming backward, although my MOT is is dew on jan22, didnt get out to do it today because of family things going on :(, another day tomorrow.

Last edited:
what oil? looking at the pic, its on an angle ( about a 45 degree) isnt it? ;0

It is Ron just put a container down on the floor just incase some gearbox oil comes out like Cactikid said. Goodluck with the job Ron I Am sure you will be fine mate.

they must have moved it lol,if it is above the level of halfshaft you should be ok
other renaults are lower down nearly on chassis leg and oil goes everywhere.

just checked that link its at the top so ok,nice bit of stripping lol,got the radio code handy?

Last edited:
Back