There are 4 screws that hold the head light unit in place, you need to remove the complete unit to gain access to the bulbs.
1. you will have to mask off the bumper under the head light first, this will stop you damaging the paintwork.
2. you now have to pull off the electrical connector block this is done by squeezing the small bridge on the side of the block.
3. remove the top 2 screws completely, then slacking off the bottom 2 screws but don't remove them.
4. now slowly pull the head light unit out being careful not to damage the paintwork.
5. lay the unit on a towel to stop it from damaging whilst you unclip the back cover, these bulbs are H7 55 watt.
6. replace bulb and reinstall same as removal. job done.