Thread: Rooting the Hannspad and installing a new rom

Forum: Android

As promised here is a short guide to installing a new rom and rooting your Hansspad. I have used my favourite rom the Vegantab 7.1.0 ginger edition but you could install lots of differnt roms including Hanns titan, Cynogen mod 7.1, Honeycomb Flashback 7.2 and GTABcomb 3.3. Honeycomb doesn't have hardware acceleration enabled on the Hannspad yet so no flash video. Have fun. Thebigman

VIP Member
    DW Cash
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rooting the Hannspad and installing a new rom

As promised here is a short guide to installing a new rom and rooting your Hansspad.

I have used my favourite rom the Vegantab 7.1.0 ginger edition but you could install lots of differnt roms including Hanns titan, Cynogen mod 7.1, Honeycomb Flashback 7.2 and GTABcomb 3.3. Honeycomb doesn't have hardware acceleration enabled on the Hannspad yet so no flash video. Have fun.

Thebigman

Attached Files Attached Files

User Tag List