Does anyone have these boxes?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wondered if there was any info on them, maybe we could post a information post in here somewhere and for the other receivers so people know what they are buying and what they are getting :)

Mick

Got an amiko combo picked up channels no probs cable and sat, only thing is channel sorting can take time otherwise good for a basic box

not really much to know buy. add emu software , scan and add yer details and there away
there is a few amiko boxes with plenty of images most sat boxes
there only 3 that do cable is the amiko mini combo , mini t/c and the alien 2

hi guys I am looking at a amiko mini t/c box so can anyone point me in the right direction on how to add the emu software and other details please I am a total noob to this

any help will be great

cheers

download the emu software and put it on usb pen . go to upgrade by usb and select software + bootloader and update
reboot and scan and then add the server details under net client config

hi turner brown thanks for the info will look into buying one. so I have downloaded the AMIKO_MiniHD_T2C_1.2.23_emu softwareand the servers I have look at all say not to use CCcam OR Oscam but to use MgCamd. what do I do to install mgcamd?

thanks again

Last edited:
hi turner brown thanks for the info will look into buying one. so I have downloaded the AMIKO_MiniHD_T2C_1.2.23_emu softwareand the servers I have look at all say not to use CCcam OR Oscam but to use MgCamd. what do I do to install mgcamd?

thanks again

menu > internet > net client config > yellow button (edit) > make sure emulator is newcamd or mgcam > enter your line details which is broken up into parts "service port" > "user name" > "password" > des key almost certainly 01 02 etc. Make sure active server and emm enable are green buttons. If they arent scroll down and press ok on each of them. They will turn green. Press red button store, exit to tv

menu > internet > net client config > yellow button (edit) > make sure emulator is newcamd or mgcam > enter your line details which is broken up into parts "service port" > "user name" > "password" > des key almost certainly 01 02 etc. Make sure active server and emm enable are green buttons. If they arent scroll down and press ok on each of them. They will turn green. Press red button store, exit to tv

hey matey, ive done this. typed my test in. im getting log in failed. am i missing something?

test line isnt setup at server end then

you should have went to a better server ;)

dont want to say too much matey. my satellite friend has sent me a test. maybe i should try somewhere else for a test?

dont want to say too much matey. my satellite friend has sent me a test. maybe i should try somewhere else for a test?

get another test stef they are cheap and cheerful but they do the job. you can also upload your line via usb. they connect to a server no probs.

get another test stef they are cheap and cheerful but they do the job. you can also upload your line via usb. they connect to a server no probs.

i cant see any step by step tuts tho. ive even looked on youtube. everything is working except the test line.

sent you another message mate give that a try. Also check that the box is connecting to the internet by trying the youtube app

the username and password are case senetive ensure its all upercase

ive done it both ways matey. im away back to the start, flashing fresh f/w and gonna take it from there.

just ensure you put the details in exactly as it is. I know only too well how easy it is to put the details in the wrong case or using a comma instead of a fullstop

whats taking yo so long!

piece of piss to do!

you must only be 1 button press away from it!

Lol I have to agree these boxes are idiot proof

Back