alien 8900 CCcam ???

pazza

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, just got a alien 8900 to try, usually have vu+, i've tried a few images but can't seem to find a plugin for cccam, am I wrong or do you have to install it manually with a ipk file, the ones I have don't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated

I am guessing cccam cannot be used with these boxes, have you got to use oscam ?

Got it working using mgcamd, just don't understand why you can't use cccam, I thought you could with all E2 images.

There is a cccam about, took me ages to find it but don't have the .ipk file any more! All I do though is transfer thecccam emu & cccam.cfg files to the correct places, add your sealion and then reboot the box. Once back up and running you'll find it in your emu manager/red button etc. I've included a link to the files I use anyway so you can use cccam. https://www.mediafire.com/?bioq9lj630k6vbq

There is a cccam about, took me ages to find it but don't have the .ipk file any more! All I do though is transfer thecccam emu & cccam.cfg files to the correct places, add your sealion and then reboot the box. Once back up and running you'll find it in your emu manager/red button etc. I've included a link to the files I use anyway so you can use cccam. https://www.mediafire.com/?bioq9lj630k6vbq

When you say you transfer them to the correct folder which one is it ? Also do you transfer them using FTP ?

I have decided to use oscam, didn't realise it was that easy.

I FTP them to the usr folder, the cccam.cfg file to the keys folder inside the usr folder and the cccam file to the emu folder inside the usr folder! I do however seem to have serious issues no matter what image or emu I use as all $ channels seem to glitch every now and then. Through checking the emu manager I see pings of around 300+ msec but it still glitches and freezes like a mofo, doesn't even matter which servers I get my lions from it still acts up! I've tried oscam before but can't seem to get it to run properly, if atall but I don't know if i've got the right settings in the files as i've noticed different caid's etc. Is there any chance you could zip up your oscam config files and send me a link to them please so that I may try oscam again please, also which version of oscam you use too so I can get the right one. Would very much appreciate it.

I can't find an edit button for my last post so gotta post again! Just incase you need to know i'm in the UK so need sly uk info. Thanks

Hi, not sure how to upload the correct file, PM me and i'll try and help.

Back