If you want to use SPB Shell 3d but don't wanna pay the $15 for it, follow these instruction.
YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS TO WORK!
Heres what you need to download and install before you try this……..Astro File manager (Market), Titanium Backup Pro (Download a torrent for it), Home Switcher (Market), and your SPB Shell3d.apk file (Torrent). YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED TO RUN TITANIUM BACKUP PRO!
Step 1. With your phone connected to your computer (Disk Drive Setting), transfer the SPB Shell.apk to your phones SD card.
Step 2. After you transfer the file, disconnect your USB cable (Computer no longer needed). Turn off the WIFI and Mobile Network on the phone (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT).
Step 3. Go to your Astro File Manager and launch your SPB SHELL.apk to install.
Step 4. Once SPB is installed, open up the program by clicking the home button and selecting it (KEEP THE WIFI AND MOBILE INTERNET OFF AT THIS POINT!).
Step 5. With the phones internet off, configure your SPB Shell to your liking.
Step 6. Once your done configuring, click on Home Switcher and go back to your Original HTC home screen.
Step 7. Once there, open up Titanium Backup Pro and select the Backup and Restore tab. Find SPB Shell 3D in the list and select it. From the options choose Backup (It will tell you that the program will close in order to backup. This is ok)
Step 8. Once SPB Shell is backed up, select Home Switcher again to go back to SPB Shell. (At this point your internet is still off).
Step 9. Once your back on your SPB, play with it for awhile to ensure the “Unable to verify your purchase” message does not appear. Once your confident it will not appear (Usualy after 5 minutes), you can now enable your WIFI and Mobile Networks. And there ya go!
This process should hold for as long as the phone is turned on. Here is the process you’ll need to follow should you power down your phone later…………….
1. From the home screen, navigate to your wireless settings and DISABLE ALL INTERNET CONNECTIONS.
2. Uninstall the SPB Shell 3D program (Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Apps).
3. Once the program is uninstalled you can reinstall it again. Once it is reinstalled DO NOT OPEN THE PROGRAM YET!
4. Open up your Titanium Backup Pro and select Backup and Restore Tab. In this list you will see “SPB Shell 3d. Select SPB Shell 3D and select restore button from pop up. It will ask you if you want to restore Data, App or App+Data. Select App+Data.
5. Once this is done you can reopen the SPB program and you will now see that it looks exactly like it did when you configured it.
6. Same as before, fiddle with it until your sure of no messages, then you can enable your internet connection.
I found this to be the only usable way to use this app (Other then paying for it LOL) As long as you do not power down your phone, you will be safe. But the process is longer on paper then it actual takes to physically do should the phone power down.
Good luck and enjoy your new app.