Discuss Pes 2008 at the Madbomber's Gaming forum within the DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums; I have downloaded the demo of this for the PC and have been playing it for about a week.
I have to say that I have welcomed some of the changes and some I am ...
1st October 2007, 10:48 #1
I have downloaded the demo of this for the PC and have been playing it for about a week.
I have to say that I have welcomed some of the changes and some I am a still a bit miffed about.
1. The AI is second to none (It's always been in PES) and the graphics are outstanding.
2. The sound of the ball being kicked is feckin' naff.
3. I like the way the computer team will take the ball into the corner and try and run down the clock when leading with minutes left. A regular occurrence in the real game?
4. You can actually make your player dive! I'm not sure I like this feature? It's a cheat that they are trying to stamp out in the real game, so why add it to a PC/Console game?
5. It seems a bit harder to score even in a fairly easy mode but the keepers tend to make more mistakes? If a pass back occurs, I have ran in on the keeper and won the ball nearly every time?
6. Showboating with top players (Ronaldiho, Ronaldo etc etc) is hard to get the hang of but is fantastic when you manage to pull it off ?
I have always been and always will be a Pro Evolution Soccer fan so will get this game when released. It just be best football game on the market IMO.
You can download the Demo HERE if you can't wait for it's full release on 26th October 2007
2nd October 2007, 21:16 #2
still prefer the fifa series lol i've never played pes i just stick with fifa tried and trusted
6th October 2007, 22:13 #3
I've played both, but when I started playing Pro evo after Fifa, I got hooked on it,
now I can't play Fifa cos its too easy to play and score.
Pro Evo all the way!
6th October 2007, 22:40 #4
The review below says one of the negative things about Fifa 08 is that its Very hard to score.
Originally Posted by a_sagad
When played with assists on though, it's still very hard to score. Dare we say it, even harder to score than in PES. How ironic.
8th October 2007, 19:53 #5
lol Fair enough
Originally Posted by Baaheeduk
11th October 2007, 21:29 #6
does anybody know how to pull off tricks in the 360 version?
21st October 2007, 22:18 #7
just been playing the ps2 version and not much has changed from the last version.
new commentary team and a few new screens and thats about it, seriously disappointed
with it this year
22nd October 2007, 00:10 #8
I think they released a cut down version on the PS2 which is probably going to be very similar to last year's as the PS2 cannot cope with the next gen features of the game.
Fifa is cack. Seriously, I'm not a "fan" of PES because that would imply I love everything about it. The fact of the matter is it is by far the best and most realistic footy game out there.
You can easily download option files so you can have real team kits and names so Fifa's licenses are rendered null and void as an advantage.
22nd October 2007, 15:20 #9
The PC-DVD version can now be found on the usual places. I can't confirm if they work yet as I'm stuck at work.
I let you know soon enough as I can't wait to get this downloaded
23rd October 2007, 10:11 #10
i'm downloading one from newsgroups now.............hope it works
By marty in forum General Cable Discussion
Last Post: 3rd December 2007, 21:09
By robc11 in forum PS3 Forums
Last Post: 5th November 2007, 14:11
By madmanc in forum Xbox 360 Forums
Last Post: 21st October 2007, 23:12
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
Tags for this Thread